Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Perfect Day With You



As I sit here thinking of you,Which is something I often do,I think of how you make me feel inside.Loving you brings to me such pride,I love you deeper then the earths core;Yet every second I find myself loving you more.I love your smile, your laugh, your touch;Your kisses awaken my saddened heart.I wait to see you pull in the drive,After all these years I still get that tingle inside,I lay beside you at night, my arms around you;It is the perfect way to end the day through.To wake up beside you at the sound of the alarm,It is now me who is in your arms,I start each day perfect with seeing your face,I end each day perfect with you in my embrace.All the time in between while we're apart;I miss you terribly, but it is a perfect day,For I carry you in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment